This policy applies to the following associated companies:
- Villa Club Ltd, of 130 Botley Road, Southampton SO52 9EE, UK
- Villas & Vacations Soc Med Imob Lda, of Apt 3498, 8135-160 Almancil, Portugal
- Villa Club Admin de Prop Lda, of Apt 3498, 8135-160 Almancil, Portugal
We believe in protecting consumer privacy. This policy sets out what information we collect from you and how it is used.
Please note that any personal information provided by you will be directly accessible by any of the three companies listed above. Data will be processed in compliance with the current data protection regulations (GDPR), for the purpose of providing travel services and reservations, accommodation rental, and real estate property services.
To identify your requirements, provide services, and marketing purposes your email, telephone number, name, address, property requirements, or advertising information may be stored.
For those clients booking holiday accommodation, passport details and other information such as foodpack orders etc will be needed.
We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your personal data. We may need to send some of your data to third parties such as hotels or other property agencies if this is needed to provide a smooth service. By law, we are required to supply your passport information to border agencies when holiday accommodation is booked.
Your data will only be stored within the E.U. and, apart from as noted above, will not be shared with other parties for marketing purposes.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, your data controller contact is:
- Controller: Claire Ottewill
- Company Address: Villa Club Ltd, 130 Botley Road, Southampton SO52 9EE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to a copy of any personal information that is held by us. If you would like to see this, please make a request to the person above. If you wish us to correct any inaccuracies, again, please email the above contact.
We shall store your data for one or more of the following reasons:
- You have already consented and opted-in to receive occasional newsletters.
- You are already a customer and we require your data to provide you with services.
- We have a legitimate interest to provide you with information (which may include marketing)..
Any communication by the way of newsletters or marketing can be unsubscribed by you at any time on the link provided at the end of the communication. Where data is processed only with your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We will otherwise keep any personal information for the duration required by law.
Any legitimate interests we have will be balanced against the interests of our clients, be fair and lawful and comply with data protection principles of transparency, accuracy, relevance and security.
Any complaints may also be directed to the Information Commissioner's Office www.ico.org.uk